LANE'S BRIDAL X JENNY PACKHAM
POPUP SAMPLE SALE
FROM NOW ON TILL DEC 15, 2018
CARPET'S GO-TO LOOKS OF JENNY PACKHAM
JENNY PACKHAM is one of the carpet’s go-to designers for dazzling feminine glamour. Jenny Packham’s most notable customers include Kate Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Jeon Ji Hyun(全智賢), Min Hyo Rin(閔孝琳) and many other glamorous and stunning celebrities all over the world.
A rare opportunity for you to own a dream designer wedding dress from a wide
range of collection up to season 2017.
SOME SELECTED PIECES
LIMITED TIME.SEIZE THE MOMENT
MAKE YOUR BOOKING NOW
Love what you see? Come visit our salon and we will go the
extra mile to make sure you always have something amazing to wear.
ABOUT LANE'S BRIDAL
Opened in 2014, Lane's Bridal - specialty shop representing jewelry collections from international designer brands has made its way into becoming a must-visit high-end bridal accessories boutique for celebrities and a media favorite. The beautiful Central bridal salon was even recommended in TVB's show "Dolce Vita".
Step into the salon is like stepping into a world of luxury, turning your bridal shopping journey into a whole new experience.
Monday – Thursday : 11:00am – 8:00pm
Friday & Holiday Eve : 11:00am – 8:30pm
Public Holiday : 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Sunday : Close
A: Suite 801, 8th Floor, No.1 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central
T: +852 - 2813 4700
"Jenny Packham x Lane's Bridal" Popup Sample Sale Terms and Conditions
1) Admission to the “Jenny Packham x Lane’s Bridal” Popup Sample Sale is regulated by 60-minute session. Please book and schedule visit session in advance with Lane’s Bridal online reservation system on this page.
2) All sale items are first come first serve. No reservation for any items.
3) All merchandises sold are non-refundable and non-returnable.
4) Deductible trial fee of $500 for two dresses.
5) Alteration is not included in sale price. Alternation is not available during the sale period.
6) Lane’s Bridal reserves the final right to execute these promotions in case of any disputes.